DSP Engineer Position
We are looking for a talented, DSP Engineer for a full time position , with a passion for learning about
cutting edge technologies to join our multi-disciplinary team.
- Develop advanced voice enhancement algorithms
- Develop noise reduction and voice input processing algorithms for single and multi-array microphones
- Support the software (real time) team with algorithm implementation
- DSP Engineer. /Algorithm expert – 6+ years of experience
- Wide knowledge in speech processing & Noise Reduction
- Experience in all algorithm development stages: MATLAB/ C floating point/ C fixed point
- Experience in code optimization and verification
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering or equivalent- expertize in Signal processing
- Knowledge/experience in Speech Recognition an advantage
- Knowledge/experience in 3D an advantage
- MSc or PhD an advantage
- Ability to work in a multitasking environment.
- Fast & self-learning ability.
- A team player who can also work independently.
- Interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent reading & writing skills in English
We are seeking for a skillful, independent, “can do” person with auto deductive capabilities
Bring your expertise and experience to help develop the future, because
AMAZING THINGS HAPPEN HERE!
If you have a passion for innovation and looking for a dynamic and rewarding career, email to our HR recruiter email@example.com